- Denne begivenhed er allerede afholdt.
European Palliative Care Day – 15 June 2023
‘One voice, one vision’
We are delighted to inform you about the first European Palliative Care Day, which the EAPC will be celebrating on 15 June 2023. The purpose of this new European day is to demonstrate the strength and unity of the EAPC network of member associations and increase awareness of palliative care.
The specific aims of this campaign are to:
- Highlight palliative care as being fundamental to the provision of universal health coverage with the general public, professionals and policy makers.
- Support improved health literacy about palliative care among the public, patients, professionals and policymakers.
Our campaign will be launched online on Monday 15 May, one month in advance of European Palliative Care Day (on 15 June 2023). During this month, we will use our digital media channels to promote and highlight the campaign. A digital resource pack will be available to download from our website: https://eapcnet.eu/EU-palliative-care-day/
European Palliative Care Day 2023 will be celebrated on the opening day of the 18th World Congress in Rotterdam, The Netherlands, where we will host a range of interactive activities for attendees and will have enhanced social media presence to mark the day.
How to get involved?
As EAPC members we invite you to download the resource pack (available from 15 May 2023) and adapt the content so that you can support and promote the campaign among your contacts and networks.
The multi-language digital resource pack will contain:
- European Palliative Care Day information, key messages and hashtags with simple guidance on how to use the pack.
- Digital content that you can adapt and add your associations logo to.
- A press release
We would love you to celebrate the day on 15th June by posting and sharing digital content on your social media, and if you are going to be in Rotterdam, do come along to the ‘EAPC zone’ and take part in our activities.
European Palliative Care Day is our opportunity to raise awareness about the importance of palliative care and to highlight the need for increased access to palliative care services throughout Europe.